“Honor flight was the most wonderful time of my life and I will cherish it in my heart forever."
- William Kenneth Miller, WII Veteran, October 2013
“It was a once in a lifetime event and made a deep, lasting impression… I’ll always have fond memories of the entire experience.“
- Bob Rhodes, WWII veteran, October 2013.
“Everywhere I go people stop me to hear about the trip. I will never forget all the people who came up to me and the other veterans, grabbed our hands and offered a ‘God bless you,’ and ‘thanks,’ and ‘welcome home."
- Richard Adams, WWII veteran, June 2014.
“The send-off & welcoming home was something we never experienced before or after World War II.”
- Ralph G. Ritchie, WWII veteran, October 2013
“It was the greatest show of appreciation I received for my service to my country during that historic war.”
- John F. Clarke, WWII veteran, October 2013
“They did everything to keep us safe. Never in my long life have I felt so good about myself and my world. If you know a WWII vet, tell him or her about this. There is not one penny of cost!!”
- Guyla Burhans, WWII veteran, April 2014
“You made me feel extremely important, beyond what I can express in words.”
- Leonard Heinrichs, WWII veteran, October 2013
"If you can, become a Guardian – it will change your life forever, as it did mine!”
- Darren Schmall, guardian, September 2014.
“Thanks to all who made this mission possible and the most fabulous event in my life. Except maybe the birth of my two sons.”
- Al Bennett, WWII veteran, October 2014.